Thursday, December 30, 2010
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Thursday, December 16, 2010
We took to the streets for a second straight day. We went to this relly mello rail in Hudson but got kicked out after 5 htis. So we ventured to river falls where in we attempted to hit the longetst rail ever... Fail. So then we went to the double kink. Thomas got physced out, Steezy broke his binding, Nathan broke his butt cheaks, and Pat got broke off. However Nathan did get the rail, and tyler almost missed it. River Falls kink 4, escubed 1. We got worked. hitting it again tomorrow.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
UM..... We went to the streets today and to my amazement. Mr. Tyler got freaky and went all out throwing down some sweet shots to have never hit street before. Got right after it. Landed some stunts i just thought i throw him shout out for getting his first day of street under him. Dirtballs for life
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Friday, December 10, 2010
1) It is against Michigan State law to tie a crocodile to a fire hydrant.
2) In Eureka, Nevada it is illegal for men with mustaches to kiss a woman.
3) In Texas the Encyclopedia Britannica was banned because it had a formula for making beer.
4) On the average a fart is composed of about 59% nitrogen, 21% hydrogen, 9% carbon dioxide, 7% methane, and 4% oxygen. Less than 1% is what makes them stink.
5) Camels have three eye lids to protect themselves from blowing sand.
6) The US produces more tobacco than it does wheat.
7) You can find how tall your head is by taking your height and dividing by 8.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
It is a certain someone's birthday today. His name will remain a secret... JOHN EWALD... so if you see him tell him happy birthday and if you dont. call him or text him. so the kid he has friends... or just pretend. haha jkjk he has many friends. But of behalf of the dirtballs of escubed productions. HAPPY BIRTHDAY kid. live it up.
Well i'm sorry to inform you there will be no clip today. I just thought i'ld discuss how whacked people have gotten these days by chaining rail and putting blocker on them. They are just full bad ideas. So lets think positive and just hit rails that are open. The handrail season is upon us. Enjoy
Monday, December 6, 2010
Sunday, December 5, 2010
So many of you may know its the holiday season. Christmas lights are up and hammers are being thrown. And all the accumulationg snow makes everyone one a little more antsy to hit some street. So be careful and if one "spot" closes just know mr. john ewald will find another "spot" to hit. She is a fun down bar that you just want to spend the whole day with. GO JOHN!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Friday, December 3, 2010
- a ducks quack doesn't echo.
- on average, 12 babies are given to the wrong parents.
- by raising your legs slowly and laying on your back you can't sink in quick sand.
- Marilyn Monroe had 6 toes on one foot.
- people say bless you when you sneez because your heart stops for a millisecond.