2) In Eureka, Nevada it is illegal for men with mustaches to kiss a woman.
3) In Texas the Encyclopedia Britannica was banned because it had a formula for making beer.
4) On the average a fart is composed of about 59% nitrogen, 21% hydrogen, 9% carbon dioxide, 7% methane, and 4% oxygen. Less than 1% is what makes them stink.
5) Camels have three eye lids to protect themselves from blowing sand.
6) The US produces more tobacco than it does wheat.
7) You can find how tall your head is by taking your height and dividing by 8.